It's Here!

"Welcome to Motherhood: Encouragement Through the First Weeks" is now available!!

This small book is packed with helpful information and encouraging words for first-time mothers. My own copies arrived in the mail this weekend, and I was thrilled to hold the book in my hand. It was a goal...a plan...and a dream of my own and now it's real. I pray that it inspires young mothers (and future mothers) to stand firm in the privilege of motherhood!

For those of you who would like to have a copy, you may go to publishamerica.com or you can order it through amazon.com.

So now I embark on the task of marketing and getting the book out there so that it can be used in someone's life. And now I discipline myself to keep on writing and seeking the Lord for what He would have me to do next. This is only the beginning.