The First One

The year was 2002. I had just completed a B.A. in Creative Writing with many hopes and dreams of writing. I returned to my home town, couldn't find a writing job, and found the Lord leading me in a different career. Shortly after, I met my wonderful husband and the Lord relocated us and changed our lives in various ways.

A few months after we were married, we found out we were having a baby! Obviously, any chance I had to write would soon be snatched away for a short while. (A time in which I am grateful to God for.) So here I am in 2007, and I have finally completed a manuscript and had it approved for publication!

"Welcome to Motherhood: Encouragement Through the First Weeks", is a book that is about exactly what it's title announces. It is meant to inspire first-time christian mothers through their journey. I am so thrilled that the Lord has given me this opportunity! The published book is due out in the next few months. I will keep you posted!!

I have completed another manuscript which is a children's story based on true events. I am seeking out a publisher and will let you know when I've accomplished that.

There are a few other topics that I'd love to write about and a series that I desire to finish. Thank you for your interest and your support!

LHJ