A NEW Motherhood Book?

I've been asked numerous times "When are you going to write a NEW motherhood book?" and I never quite know how to reply. I'd love to write on the subject of having a toddler and maybe on the dynamic of going from one child to having two. Perhaps I could jot down some thoughts on how hard potty training can be, or some tips on training a child.
Truth be told, as time marches on...I feel so incredibly inadequate on giving advice in the area of parenting at all. That is why my first book is subtitled "ENCOURAGEMENT through the first weeks". My conclusion of the matter is that the real need is strength, peace, wisdom and total submission to the Lord and allowing Him to create you into the mother that He would have you to be. Our lives are to glorify God. Even our day to day lives as a mother.

So another motherhood book? Maybe someday. To continue encouraging mothers to live a life that honors our Savior.