Update

It's been a while so I thought I'd update you on a few things. First of all, the book can no longer be purchased through amazon, however there you can find a link to other sellers. Or, you can go to the barnes and noble website instead and order it there.

I have been anticipating submitting my children's book to some publishers. The illustrator is working on things still, so I will keep you informed when that happens.

Also, I have felt the Lord tugging on my heart to write about a few topics in particular. I am getting the writing 'bug' and am trying to find time to get my thoughts together. It's exciting to see what the Lord has planned.

As for the Motherhood book, I am grateful for all of the positive feedback I've received. I am still learning the ropes of advertising it, but have been encouraged by local publicity.

Thank you for your interest and your prayers! ~LHJ